Saturday, April 6, 2013

9 and Counting.....

April 6, 2013: 9 and Counting..... 7-miles - out/back - Middleville Rd. (6-miles in 39:06; 1-mile w/8 x 100 meter strides) - Felt ok today.  Another day where I did not look at my watch until I finished b/c I wanted to base the run on feel/effort...not race the watch.  Here is something funny....at the end of the run, I decided to look back on my watch at my splits of this past Tuesday's run b/c I felt today's run was similar.  I kid you not.......the 6-mile split of that run was.........39:06.19, while today's 6-mile run was 39:06.05.....crazy!  I don't know if it's good, bad, or indifferent.  Part of me thinks that this run should have felt easier than it did......that's ok though.....trusting God....looking forward to tomorrow's 13-miler on the rail-trail.

No comments: